P.F.T. (U.K.) E.S. (Hungary)
Accredited Exercise Specialist
Instructor – National Fitness Council, Malaysia
Accredited Trainer – NESTA (U.S.A.)
- Exercise Therapy – M.E.T.A. Therapy Center, Institute of Coaching and Sports Education, Faculty of PE and Sports Sciences (TF), Semmeiweis University, Budapest, Hungary. – 2007
- Higher Education – Coventry Technical College (UK) – Law, English and Social Sciences. 1989 - 1990
- Diploma – Personal Fitness Trainer (UK) 2005
- Accredited Trainer (Train the Trainer - methodology) – Human Resource Development Council (HRDC) (TTT/0072) Ministry of Human Resource, Malaysia) - 2006
- Accredited Gym Instructor - National Fitness Council, Malaysia (NFC Malaysia), Ministry of Youth and Sports, Malaysia - 2007
- Accredited Train the Trainer - National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA) (USA) - 2007
- Sports Trainer Level 1 – Certificate of Achievement – National Sports Council of Malaysia - 2006
- The Fundamental of Sports Sciences – World Fitness Camp & Convention – Certificate of Attendance - 2004
- National Fitness Council, Malaysia (NFC) – Physical Training for below 12 years old –Certificate of Attendance - 2005
- National Fitness Council, Malaysia (NFC) – Basic Bodybuilding – Certificate of Achievement - 2006
- Federation for International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness (FISAF) Core training – Completion - 2005
- First Aid & CPR – Certified Trainer - 1998
- Microsoft Office –Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook – Certificate of Achievement – 2003
- Panel member of formulating Modules for Gym Management – National Fitness Council Malaysia, Ministry of Youth and Sports Malaysia - 2007
- Trainer for National Fitness Council (NFC), Ministry of Youth and Sports, Malaysia
- Sembawang Shipyard Singapore – 1988 - Safety Officer
- Learning Dynamics Sdn. Bhd. – 1993 to 1994 - Marketing Educational Products. – Stationed in East Malaysia – (Sarawak)
- Pro Majestic Sdn. Bhd. - 1995 to 1996 - Operations Manager. Consulting company in infrastructure projects, specifically Power Plants in India. Job Task – Operations, Correspondence, Communications, Public Relations.
- Projek Kayangan Sdn. Bhd. - 1997 to 1999 - Assistant to Project Director. Consulting company in infrastructure projects, specifically Power Plants in India. Job Task – Operations, Correspondence, Communications, Public Relations.
Self Employed - 2000 onwards –
- Supply of Specialized chemical, to remove water-based scale in equipment. Supplied in Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines.
- First Aid & CPR training for Manufacturing and Hotel Industry in Malaysia.
- Fitness & Rehabilitation Training, Weight Reduction, Strength & Conditioning, Sports Specific Training etc.
- Therapy for mind and body
- Soft Skill and Management Training
- Head of Department (Physiotherapy) (Franchisee) – Windfield International College (till March 2017)